Requiring no maintenance
Intrinsically safe, requiring no maintenance, and highly reliable, these sensors can monitor pressure, temperature, and deformation through a single interface.
Miniature, they can be integrated in very small components of a pressurized system such as valves, nozzles and switches. They can be also mounted directly in the pipes.
Having such advantages, these sensors are now essential measuring tools for many applications such as:
- Monitoring pressure, temperature and flow in pressurized fluid/gas conduit
- Surveillance of critical components of pipeline
- Monitoring structural integrity of Oil&Gas facilities
- Measuring fuel level in underground tank
- Integrated surveillance of LNG plants and tankers
- Surveillance of fuel feeding systems
- Measurement of differential pressure